Buddy is still hanging around and seems to be feeling much better. Someone put a flea collar on him but not before some of his fleas moved in and took up residence on my 2 cats Jinx and Echo. Poor Echo has never had fleas before and he's quite confused. I'm hoping that the fleas don't get to entrenched before I have the money to buy the proper flea stuff.



But Buddy still breaks my heart really. I've never seen him walking about with his tail high in the air ~ the sign of a happy cat. He really just wants a home and a lap but my 2 just won't have it. I suspect if I could get him fixed they might come around.

So, I give Buddy all the love I can when he comes around and hope that somehow I'll be able to get him fixed and give him a proper home. Winter is on it's way and I don't want his feet to get like they were last winter.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory